Dawn of the Dead (2004) Abandoned Zombie Mall Screening @ Intu Merry Hill
Time & Location
About the Event
Friendly Neighbourhood Cinema & Into The Darkness Festival 2019 presents
DAWN OF THE DEAD (2004) screening after-hours in an abandoned, zombified Intu Merry Hill Centre - Sunday 27th October
Entry 7:30pm Mini Movies Short Films 8:10pm Feature: DAWN OF THE DEAD 8:30pm Finish 10:30pm
Join Friendly Neighbourhood Cinema at the Intu Merry Hill centre for a special after-hours screening staged in an abandoned post-apocalyptic shopping mall. Featuring zombies, scares, short films and surprises.
Featuring an original soundscape composed by musician Adam Lamb (Domesday Outfit).
· This is strictly an over-18 event only
· All attendees are required to present valid ID on entrance
· Only attendees with valid ticket confirmation will be permitted at the event
· intu Merry Hill reserves the right to search all attendees on entrance
· No alcohol is to be consumed on the malls during this event at any time
· intu Merry Hill reserves the right to remove attendees who violate either the event terms and conditions or the centre's code of conduct
When her husband is attacked by a zombified neighbor, Ana (Sarah Polley) manages to escape, only to realize her entire Milwaukee neighborhood has been overrun by the walking dead. After being questioned by cautious policeman Kenneth (Ving Rhames), Ana joins him and a small group that gravitates to the local shopping mall as a bastion of safety. Once they convince suspicious security guards that they are not contaminated, the group bands together to fight the undead hordes.
Director Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen) and screenwriter James Gunn (Guardians of the Galaxy, Slither) deliver a 21st Century retelling of the George A Romero classic.
www.FriendlyNeighbourhoodCinema.co.uk Facebook/Insta: @Friendly Neighbourhood Cinema Twitter: @Friendly Cinema
www.IntoTheDarknessFestival.com Twitter: @DarknessFest
(Note: There will be no refunds policy for tickets for this event)